The Beurer IH21 Home-Use Nebuliser - for fast and effective at-home treatment for conditions of the upper and lower airways.
Using a nebuliser is highly recognised as the most efficient way to administer medication for the management of respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; and can even be a great route to recovery from shorter-term conditions such as coughs and colds, including bronchitis and pneumonia.
The medically certified Beurer IH21 Nebuliser uses compressed air technology; this technology blasts your medicinal solution into tiny particles using compressed air and mixes them with additional air. This makes for a high nebulisation rate (0.3ml/min) which means easier inhalation, great for chronic conditions and for treating young children. Administering medicine this way not only delivers the medication to the site of illness fast but delivers it directly, reducing the chances of possible side-effects.
Key features of the IH21 at a glance:
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Nebulisation of liquid medication using compressed air technology
- For use with colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases
- High proportion of respirable particles
- High nebulisation performance: 0.3ml/min
- Short inhalation time
- Accessories: mouthpiece, nose piece, adult mask, children's mask
- Includes storage bag
- Working pressure: 0.8 - 1.45 bar
- 230 V~ / 50 Hz / 180 VA
- Product dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10 cm
- Product weight: approx. 1,9 kg
- Certified medical device
1 x Mouthpiece
1 x Nosepiece
1 x Adult Mask
1 x Child's Mask
1 x Compressed Air Tube - extra long
1 x Filter