Collar tracheo is a cervical collar. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the thoracic spine and only on unbroken skin.
· "Two-piece, contoured, moulded foam shell
· Adjustable bilateral hook and loop fasteners ensure correct fit
· Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies
· Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
· Water-resistant for bathing and aquatherapy
· Light weight
· X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
· Easily customised for individual requirements
· 3 adjustable sizes of four heights each"
Polyethylene foam, plastic
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for
washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and
material wear. The product can be worn in both fresh and salt water. After
wearing in water, rinse the product thoroughly with clean fresh water.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
· Do not bleach.
· Leave to dry naturally.
· Do not iron.
· Do not dry clean.
· Immobilization after trauma / surgery
· Degenerative disorders
· Simple and stable fractures
· Post-operative after luxations / luxation fractures
· Spinal Stenosis